About the Program
At Cleanly Cut, we’re more than just a lawn service. Each year, we recognize outstanding students who are pursuing courses of study and research leading to careers in agriculture and science or as an entrepreneur.
One (1) college scholarship is available annually, each in the amount of $1,000. The winner of the scholarship will be determined after March 1 and posted on the Cleanly Cut website.
Scholarships are available to juniors, seniors and graduate students pursuing a Master’s Degree. Sophomores may apply for their junior year.
College or University attended must be accredited and listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education.
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
Must be attending school full-time:
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 graded hours of classes.
- Graduate students must be enrolled for a minimum of 9 graded hours of classes.
Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 (on a 4.0 scale).
Must be planning a career related to gardening, landscape design, environmental issues, floral design, horticulture, agriculture, environmental sciences, science, or entrepreneurship.
Student Applications Due to Cleanly Cut: February 1, 2016
The following documents must be submitted:
- Complete official academic transcripts
- Letter from applicant, limit of one page only
- List of extracurricular activities, honors, recognition received within the last three years
Applications must be scanned and emailed to Cleanly Cut at email@example.com. Please note the deadlines: Student Applications Due to Cleanly Cut: February 1, 2016.